Wednesday 3 February 2016

Perfect Picture

When I first saw this stamp set I totally fell I love with it. I could see so many possibilities and already I've used it so many times!

The card I've got to show you today is a little card using the flower and one of the sentiments. 


These stamps have more than one stamp for each image allowing you to build up the colours and create a real depth on the image. I stamped the first stamp, which was the one with the most of the flower on, in Calypso Coral, then the next step stamp was stamped onto the top with Watermelon Wonder and the final stamp the smallest of the 3 was stamped on with Rose Red. 

Once the flower had been stamped I fussy cut around it and put it to one side while I made up the card. 

The card base was made from a piece of  7" (17.7cm) by 5" (12.7cm) Watermelon Wonder cardstock, on top of that is a piece of 4.7" (12cm) by 3.3" (8.4cm) Whisper White cardstock, on top of that is a 4" (10.16cm) by 3" (7.6) 2015-2017 In colour Designer Series paper in Watermelon Wonder.  

The little banner I used to stamp on the sentiment was made from a little off cut of the whisper white and I used watermelon wonder to stamp it. 

Everything has been attached to the card using Tombow multi-purpose glue apart from the flower which has been stuck on with a Stampin' Dimensionals.






Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog


No comments:

Post a Comment