Wednesday 3 February 2016

Little Thank You Class

Hi Stampers I am publishing a new class on Sunday all about giving thanks. I will be showing you how to make 2 cards and 2 gift ideas along with pdf instructions and at least one video. This class is completely free, all you have to do is RSVP so I can email them to you!

You will find the link here, why not subscribe to my newsletters while you are there so you can be kept up to date with my classes and Stampin' Up! offers and events.

Don't forget that you only have a few days left to get your hands on the limited edition Sale-A-Bration before they disappear and are replaced with 3 new items. If you are interested in  becoming a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator Sale-A-Bration really is the best time as you will receive all your business supplies and £160 of Stampin' Up! Products of your choice for just £99!


Remember that Stampin' Up! have great deals each week below are this weeks deals.

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog


1 comment:

  1. Hi Shell - I've found you here now and come over. :-) I hope I have ticked the right box for Following... this Google + thing beats me ???? I have signed up for Newsletters etc. :-D
    I missed the live feed but I have made a card in honour :-D xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete