Sunday 8 December 2013

Love is in the Air

I know most of you are still thinking about Christmas but at Stampin up we are getting ready for the season of love. They have released some new stamps and goodies that will show your loved one jut how much you care but you will need to get them quick as there is a limited number available and once they are gone they are gone for good! They are available until 27th January or until they run out. If you would like to order any of these lovely stamps  the here is the link don't forget that any orders with me using this code SAYSMRFB 
                         could get you some extra goodies with the hostess rewards.


This card has been made using the Follow my Heart set and the sweet sayings cards and envelopes.

The Punch I used to cut out the banner is one that you will get to see more of in the new year when Stampin up has got something exciting going on!

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:









1 comment:

  1. Fab card, I love the bunting! Thanks for sharing with us at Kraftyhands.
    Mandy (KH DT)

    ReplyDelete